This week Kendra and I were on the road hosting out first in person interview of the SBN Newscast. We spoke to the creators of We Came To Dance, An Interplanetary Interactive Musical at this years Edinburgh Fringe.
We Came To Dance is one of the most anticipated family friendly interactive musicals at the 2021 Edinburgh Festival Fringe. The interactive and all-ages appropriate musical tells the story of extra-terrestrial life that arrives on Earth to warn its inhabitants of a climate crisis, after barely surviving catastrophe on their own planet.
While guiding audience members (including us!) in a fully immersed experience through rhythms, dance, and song, the characters relay a call to action and convey the tragedy of a changing climate -- yet each and every motion, movement, and note is infused with hope and joy.
Check out some of the news and events from the past couple of weeks:
- Russell Dalgleish is the author of this weeks article in Daily Business as he wrote about how supporting those who support Scotland at this years Edinburgh Festival.
- There was big news from Forth Valley at the start of this week as they launched Forth Valley for Net Zero at the Falkirk Wheel, bringing business and communities together to drive the new green revolution and help tackle climate change.
- There was more Climate conversations as Joseph Trodden put out the call for innovators who are having a meaningful impact on the climate change challenge.
- A familiar face was in the news last week too, Matt Smith of Primal Adventures announced the launch of the Highlands Ultra Run, dubbed “the most exclusive, luxury ultra-run experience on the planet” with further details coming out soon.
- More event news was announced as The Scottish Events Show – EVENTIT – is back and in person, being hosted at the EICC on September 10th this year.
- Listen to the latest episode of the SBN Podcast Series with Gopal Hariharan: The Australian fintech entrepreneur who chose Scotland.
- Anna White of The Scotland Shop announced that they will be fulfilling a long-time dream of establishing a base in the USA. Anna wrote a great blog on why now is the time for The Scotland Shop to live the American Dream.
- Check out Aisnley Hamill's brand new solo album Not Just Ship Land available now on Spotify, Apple Music and more.
- Watch Andrew Morrison's first in person LinkedInLive interview as he spoke to Jamie McGowan on the Isle of Harris.
- Dave Stewart, who appeared on the newscast a few weeks ago, has announced a journey by boot, bike and boat from September 20th-22nd.
- Seler8 are hosting a global Virtual Conference all about selling in a post-pandemic world. Join the half-day conference on August 18th if you’re looking to retool yourself for international growth opportunities.
Interested in joining SBN? Apply on the link below