This week we were joined by Terry Murden, Editor and Director at Daily Business, and Graeme Kerr, Co-Founder of the Scots of the World.
Terry and Daily Business are the official PR partners of Scottish Business Network and Terry spoke to Kendra about what sort of news they report on as well as the things they are looking for from the SBN Community.
Graeme Kerr then joined to talk to Scott about the newly launched Scots of the World, a digital platform the showcases the people, products and passion of Scotland.
Check out some of the key news and events from the past couple of weeks:
- President of SBN US and Washington Ambassador Ian Houston wrote a piece in Daily Business last week as he looked at how "Rebuilding the economy should start from the ground up”
- That wasn’t all Ian got up to last week as he was also interviewed in BBC Radio Scotland discussing Diplomacy and Impacting Local Communities.
- Check out the latest India Weekly Update from Tom Thomas
- Emma Little has launched her second venture ExecMove, a hospitality focused recruiter working in the venue, events, hospitality and tourism sectors.
- Essence of Harris showcased their stunning new dispensers in their Glasgow store, designed by the incredibly talented glass makers at Angel’s Share Glass.
- Massive congratulations to Stephen Lynch and the team at Cleanology as they were won the 2021 Living Wage Champion Award.
- Watch Andrew Morrison's interview with Joy Lewis of AAI-Employability
- Watch Andrew Morrison's interview with SBN Podcast Host Fraser Allen