We hold monthly evening events in City of London locations hosted by global businesses who have strong links with Scotland. Scottish businesses, covering a broad spectrum of products and services, get the opportunity to showcase their business and directly seek support for their growth ambitions from our members.
View our upcoming events here.
Special interest groups
We bring our members together around common interests, everything from Fintech & Cyber Security to HR & Recruitment. Let us know about your particular interest and we will develop this support group for you.
An opportunity to meet more of your fellow members at our social events, hosted by Scottish Business Network members and our wider network, including summer evening rooftop networking and London west end shows.
The Scottish Business Network is an organisation created to facilitate greater communication and connectivity between a network of the leading Scottish diaspora in order to proactively assist and support Scottish based companies expand internationally. Members are Scottish entrepreneurs and established business professionals who meet monthly in the City of London, to hear directly from and to assist, Scottish Businesses in their export ambition.
If there are areas where you are looking for advice or expertise we will look for members, or outside contacts from our trusted network, who are willing to assist in accelerating your business growth. Our members have expertise in fintech, retail, cyber security, startups, recruitment, HR …… the list goes on.
We are regularly sent requests from journalists looking for comment from or to undertake profiles of Scottish entrepreneurs and Scottish business professionals.
We often have fantastic opportunities come our way which we pass on to our members, including reduced rates for a City of London virtual office location providing hot desk and meeting space.
If you have a challenge in your business growth and international strategy, including how to crack the London market, share it with us and we will work with you to develop an appropriate, practical and sustainable solution.
The term 'Scottish Business Network' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Springfield Road Linlithgow, West Lothian EH497JH. Our company registration number is SC548512 and registered at Companies House. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.